Have a great YouTube video and want to spread it with the millions of people ? However by simply uploading video is not enough to get as much views, likes & subscribers on your YouTube videos as you’d expect.
Below are the few steps to successfully promote your upcoming video :
- Start gossips about your upcoming video even before you upload it. Share bloopers, behind-the-scenes clips on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. Take feedback and ideas from your fans and followers. Keep sharing and Promote YouTube Videos on social media profiles.
- Start sharing on shout out on social media platforms as soon as you upload the video. Share the video link on your Twitter and Facebook pages & profiles soon after uploading so that your followers can be aware of your new video.
- Keep promoting video on different social networks. Make catchy titles, images and repackage the video accordingly and keep sharing on social media sites. Make sure to post about your video on websites which have more of a niche audience.
- Post about your latest video for at least a week to make sure that as many of your followers watch and share your videos. Take their feedback as positive sign and implement that & don’t forget to give your video a boost using our Youtube Marketing Services.
Promoting your YouTube videos requires a well planned promotional marketing strategy. Follow the above basic steps to maximize your YouTube video views & followers. Want to go viral ? Interested in getting your YouTube video watched by millions of targeted fans? Contact us, we provide free YouTube Marketing consultation.
Social Media Optimization, SMO & SMM both are the important part of Internet marketing that helps a business to grow increase its reach through different available platforms Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and other social communities. Social Media has added a new dimension of ‘communication’ and ‘interaction’ to the concept of marketing. No matter if its Fortune 500 companies or young upcoming start-ups, social media has become the focus of every organization’s marketing strategy. We have listed below some of the benefits of SMO for a business that you cannot afford to ignore.
If you have a business for which you are looking SMO services or if confused whether to invest in SMO or not then below are some points how SMO Services will be beneficial for your business.
Increase Brand Visibility & Recognition
Customers will find you only when they are searching for specific products and services similar to what you are offering. With social media marketing service, you would appear in front of users when they browse through the various social networks. This increases your brand visibility and adds to your brand recognition. It is an ideal way to generate new leads and convert them into sales.
Social Media is a great platform where brands can communicate & build relationship with their customers. Apart from traditional email and call support communicating via Facebook page or Twitter is more engaging and fun which lets customers easy way to reach them and they can have a great relationship.
Ease of Targeting & High Conversion Rates
On social media platforms, one can easily advertise to a targeted audience with high conversation rate thus saving marketing budgets. Or, if your business covers the worldwide audience, then it becomes much easier to reach the global audience with SMO services. Studies have shown that the acquisition cost with social media marketing is much lower compared to traditional marketing methods.
Lower Marketing Cost
Not everyone can afford Paper Advertising or TV Advertising but can afford SMO Services. If you are a small business or a startup with a lesser marketing budget, then social media if best for you to reach out to potential customers easily. A well-strategized marketing campaign on social media is enough to enjoy maximum return on investment.
Improve Brand Loyalty
It is very important for every business to earn the loyalty of its customers as loyal customers are the backbone of every business. Social media marketing lets you to engage & interact with your customers regularly, taking their feedback thus improving your brand image & loyalty.
So above are some of the top 10 benefits of SMO for business. Social media marketing is not an easy job and hence you need to hire a team of social media marketing professionals. At Digitrock, we are a leading social media marketing company in India that takes care of your complete social media marketing needs. From Influencer Marketing to Cross Channel Promotion, Brand Building we take care of all your marketing requirements. Write to us with your queries at [email protected] and we shall be happy to revert immediately.
List of Top 50 Search Engines
|• A9.comLookSmart.com||• KellySearch.com|
|• AllTheWeb.com||• A9.com|
|• AOL.com *||• MaviCaNet.com|
|• AltaVista.com * (popular language translator)||• Lycos.com *|
|• Alexa.com – Important search engine||• Mamma.com|
|• MSN.com (Bing) – 1st search engine introduce by Microsoft||• Lookup.com|
|• Ask.com *||• MetaCrawler|
|• BBC – Search the web||• MonsterCrawler.com|
|• Buzzle.com||• Answers.com|
|• Comcast.net||• MyWebSearch.com|
|• DMOZ.org||• MyWaySearch.com|
|• Dogpile.com||• Findit2000.net|
|• EuroSeek.com||• Netscape Search *|
|• Excite.com||• TheNet1.com|
|• NBCi and BingBC.com||• PlanetSearch.com|
|• FindWhat.com||• Pathfinder / Time-Warner|
|• GenieKnows.com||• Rediff.com – India’s good search engine|
|• Gigablast.com||• Scour.com|
|• Google.com – No.1 search engine||• Go2Net.com|
|• Go.com *||• Searchit.com|
|• Search.com||• SearchKing.com|
|• HogSearch.com||• Smarter.com|
|• HotBot.com||• Snap.com|
|• WiseNut.com||• SplatSearch.com|
|• InfoSpace.com||• WebCrawler.com *|
|• IXQuick.comYahoo.com – Worldwide 2nd rank search engine||• Where2Go.com|
|• JumpCity.com||• Info.com|
|• Kanoodle||• IXQuick.com|
|• factbites.com||• findsounds.com|
If you love cooking and looking for some good cooking tips then here is the list of top 20 food bloggers of India who runs a blog & Youtube Channel too.
- Deeba Rajpal (www.passionateaboutbaking.com) : Deeba Rajpal is famous food blogger in India. Here you can get best recipes, and you cannot ignore the specialty of foods.
- Sailaja (sailusfood.com) : This is one of the topmost blogs for food. If you are talking about food blogs, then this is the topmost name of Indian food blog. Here you will get some exclusive recipes.
- Sandeepa (bongcookbook.com) : Sandeepa is a unique food blog. Here you will get the best guidance to make various Indian recopies. Indian foods get a new dimension with her blog.
- Shilpa (aayisrecipes.com) : This is one of the best Indian food blogs. You cannot miss out this blog if you are searching for best food blogs. Here you will get a variety of food list and best guidance.
- Usha (veginspirations.com) : Usha’s blog is one of the oldest food blogs of India. Here the recipes get a new definition. It has many followers and still gathering more.
- DK (chefinyou.com) : Here you can get best recipes and various health tips too. This is the best destination for the food lovers. You should visit this blog for staying updated.
- Sia (monsoonspice.com) : whenever you talk about best Indian food blogs then this name would cross your mind. This blog is special for the simplicity of food and style.
- Aparna (mydeversekitchen.com): this food blog has made its mark within a very short time. Through years, this has been the dream destination for the food lovers.
- Padma (a) Padhu ( www.padhuskitchen.com) : this is another important food blog. It covers all the foods of It is very unique in providing best knowledge about food.
- Anushruti – ( www.divinetaste.com ) : if you love to cook healthy foods then you should use her blog. This blog can guide you the best.
- Nags – ( www.cookingandme.com ) : Nags has constantly been the favorite of people. People have always loved this food blog for its fresh contents.
- Dassana – ( www.vegrecipesofindia.com ) : When it comes to food blogs Dassana holds a very special place in the minds of people. This is because of good information.
- Richa Hingle – ( www.veganricha.com ) : Richa Hingle is a prominent name among the food bloggers. Here you can get information about latest trendy foods.
- Hari Chandana – ( www.blendwithspices.com ) : if you love to experiment with foods then this is the best destination for you.
- Preeti – ( www.simplytadka.com ) : This is a very different food blog. It is different because of the health tips given to the audience along with exclusive recipes.
- Chitra – ( www.chitrasfoodbook.com ) : do you want to get various recipes for experimenting? Then this is the right destination for you.
- Swapna – ( www.swapnascuisine.com ) : if you are looking for some exclusive food bloggers then you must not think twice before choosing her.
- Sanjeeta – ( www.litebite.in) : If you love experimenting with foods then you must not miss out her blog. Subscribe to her blog to get regular updates.
- Saraswathi – ( www.sarasyummybites.com ) : this food blog offers the best guidance to the cooks. If you love cooking, then you must visit this blog.
- Archana – ( www.archanaskitchen.com ) : you can get here the knowledge of world cuisine. You can try out different recipes with the help of this blog.
Digitrock Web Solutions – Web Designing Company In Mumbai
1. # Be Simple & Unique
There are plenty of hashtags floating around on social media so there is bound to be some competition. Yours should spark an interest with your audience so that they want to join the conversation. Spend some time researching so that you know what else is being used in your industry. Try to avoid using words or phrases that can become muddled with your competition.
2. # The 3 S’s. Short Sweet & Simple.
Remember, your followers only have 140 characters on Twitter. You need to make sure that your hashtag doesn’t stop people from including their own great content. The shorter it is the better and potentially more memorable. I recommend keeping it between 8 and 10 characters. Don’t’ complicate it with too many words. Keep it short, sweet and simple.
# Make it Relevant to your industry topic
If you manage to create a # that incorporates your industry phrase or topic then you really do have a winner. With this, you can encourage people to stay on topic and any newcomers immediately know what is being discussed.
# Easy on the eye
The best way to avoid confusion, when creating a hashtag, is to make sure that it’s readable. If you combine too many words you risk forcing the audience to decipher your tag and they may lose interest. Time is of the essence and you want to get as many of your followers on board as possible. Nike is very good at this, take a look at any of their campaigns, their hashtags are always between 2-3 words.
# No Space for Misinterpretation
This is the one thing that could literally make or break your hashtag. Clarity is everything. The difference can be seeing a completely different word to the one you imagined. Take the Black Hat eBook, for example, when translated to a hashtag it became the #BlackHateBook. A PR disaster in the making. You have to make sure your hashtag reads well and that your audience immediately understands the conversation that they’re joining.
Digitrock is one of the best SMO company in India providing social media marketing services and other digital marketing services.
The latest employee of microblogging website Twitter out the door is Nipoon Malhotra, the head of the product team for brand advertising in Twitter.
Even Before Twitter, Nipoon ran the complete Page Ranking product team at Bing Search Enginr Company, which was responsible for the search engine’s composite search results and ad experience.
Nipoon Malhotra worked at the social network Twitter for about three years, helping run the group that developed ad products. Malhotra will serve as a product manager on the company’s monetization team at Pinterest, reporting to Jonathan Shottan, Pinterest’s head of product for monetization. He will focus on Pinterest ad products, such as Buyable Pins, Cinematic Pins and App Pins.
Maholtra was supervising the development and growth of important revenue drivers including Promoted Trends, Promoted Accounts and the brand advertising business for Promoted Tweets.
Before Twitter, Nipoon ran the Whole Page Ranking product team at Bing Search Engine Company, which was responsible for the search engine’s composite search results and ad experience.
Malhotra, for example, is the latest employee to exit the company following former CEO Dick Costolo’s resignation on July 1. Former PR chief Gabriel Stricker was effectively pushed out two weeks later. And in late July Christian Oestlien, former vice president of product, departed for YouTube, while ex-product director Todd Jackson went to Dropbox.
Source : Mashable
E commerce Website Designing In Mumbai – Digitrock Web Solutions
Today all the people search: How to create a Wikipedia Page ?
Well, let’s first know what is Wikipedia ?
Wikipedia is the largest web-based encyclopedia and has been around for almost 10 years. It has become a household name. Wikipedia is a collaboration of member volunteers all across the world that write and manage over 16 million articles. Articles range in topics from an apple, to your favorite celebrities, to the biggest corporations in the world.
Wikipedia is a unique encyclopedia in that anyone who is a member is able to write and edit the content of almost any article. After an article is submitted, Wikipedia reviews it and makes sure what you are posting is reliable, non-biased, and not a form of advertisement. When doing a Google search, one of the top results normally is from Wikipedia. If you are interested in making a Wikipedia Page for you, here are some general guidelines on writing an article for Wikipedia.
How to write a Wikipedia Article:
1. If you don’t have a Wikipedia account already, create one by going to www.wikipedia.org and clicking “Log in/create account” in the top right hand corner.
2. Once you have a Wikipedia account you can get started on an article. After signing in to your account you will be taken to a page that says “Login Successful”. Scroll down and click on the link at the end of “For help using Wikipedia, see our help page”.
3. Here you can read all the help articles you want about Wikipedia, from its “Policies” to “How to Edit Wikipedia Articles”.
4. If you want to create an article for your bed and breakfast or company, search for it first to see if one hasn’t already been created.
5. If it has not been created, go back to the “Wikipedia Help” page and click on “Getting Started – An Introduction”.
6. We suggest you get familiarized with Wikipedia and its terms before you begin creating pages. This will save you time in the end and will
help you create better articles. Once you feel comfortable on Wikipedia continue to the next step.
7. Click on “Article Wizard” on the newly opened Contents of the “Getting Started” page. This will take you through a wizard on what you need to know and do to create a new article.
8. This will take you through a wizard on what you need to know and do to create a new article.
9. Once you feel familiar there is a tab on the “Article Wizard” page that says “Create an article now” if you click on this it will take you through the rest of the 6 steps on the wizard. (REMEMBER: Wikipedia LOVES sources and gives a page with more sources and references higher notability).
10. To begin writing an article, make a Userspace Draft. (there is a link to do this is on the 6th page of the Article Wizard) Type in the name of your article after “Special: MyPage/” in the box available. OR you can enter your article name in the box for “Go Live Now” (this may be easier for some users)
If you would like to see the articles you have worked on or contributed to, after logging in click on “My Contributions” in the top right hand corner to see the pages you have done edits on.
How to create a Wikipedia Page or a Wikipedia Article?
It’s totally worth creating a Wikipedia page, because Google takes special notice of businesses listed on Wikipedia, since Wikipedia screens non-legit and conflict free, non – biased content which is not an advertisement or resume of a particular person or company.
Hire Professional Wikipedia Editors to create a verified Wikipedia Page / article for you:
- Reach Abhishek Chauhan at +91 9967272496
- Reach Piyush Ratnu at +91 9004809090
You can also email us at [email protected] to create or edit a Wikipedia page for yourself, your company or brand.
An online presence is important to the success of your business. Most of the consumers search online for products or services. If you don’t have a business domain name & website, that means people are searching for — and not finding — your business online.
The first step to build your online presence is securing a business domain name.
Here’s what a domain name can do for your business:
Accessibility : Your actual physical store might open its doors from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., but a domain name is available 24/7. You can use your domain name to build a website that provides important information, such as your store hours, location, phone number and descriptions and images of your products and services. You can even connect with your customers personally through a blog on your website.
Brand Protection : If you don’t register a domain name and build a website for your business, someone else might do. In fact, we recommend registering multiple domain names to ensure your brand protection.
Professional Email : Did you know that when you register a domain name, you can create custom professional email addresses? For example, if your site is Example.com, then you can create email addresses like [email protected] and [email protected] Having your email address at your business name is much more professional that using a free mail service.
Promotion : Even if you aren’t selling products and services online, you can use a domain name to promote your brick-and-mortar business. For example, you can direct customers to Example.com. On your website, you can advertise upcoming sales and events, offer special discounts or printable coupons, and highlight what’s new.
Online Sales : To capitalize on the growing number of online shoppers, consider selling some of your products and services online. It’s the perfect way to expand your business nationally or globally. For details, see Selling Products Online.
Don’t get left in the cyber dust! Register at least one domain name, and then contact us to build your website.
Facebook has captured Paypal’s leader in the clearest evidence yet that the social networking organization will soon be wandering into online payments.
David Marcus will lead Facebook’s messaging items, the organization proclaimed in a press release on this Monday.
Marcus confirmed the move with a post to Facebook, which could be found in its whole at the lowest part of this post.
“While I was amidst my manner of thinking about what was next for me, Mark Zuckerberg and I got together. Imprint imparted a forcing vision about portable informing,” Marcus composed. “At the outset, I didn’t know whether an alternate huge organization gig was a decent thing for me, yet Mark’s excitement, and the unparalleled range and customer engagement of the Facebook stage eventually won me over.”
Facebook made a sprinkle in the informing scene with its $19 billion acquisition of Whatsapp. The organization additionally published on Monday the dispatch of Slingshot, its new informing application that has comparable usefulness to Snapchat.
The capability to connect cash to messages is seen as a real method for creating money out of the prevalent informing business. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said after the Whatsapp obtaining that he doesn’t see promoting as see adds as the best approach to adapt informing.
Whatsapp will purportedly not be under Marcus and keep on operaing freely.
The Financial Times reported in April that Facebook was preparing an online payments framework that would first introduced in Ireland and crosswise over Europe.
Facebook right now considers in-application installments in the U.s. In 2011, the informal community endeavored to kickstart its own particular cash with Facebook Credits, yet shut the project.
India’s most current PM Narendra Modi has set up a site to gather messages from any individual who has complimented him on Twitter, Facebook and different types of social networking.
Bounty praised Narendra Modi on Friday, when he moved to the highest point of India’s political step. Any tweet with the hashtag #congratsnamo will show up on an online “Victory Wall” which is presently a continually turning slideshow of salutary content. Individuals can additionally send a content to a number recorded on the site or leave a remark on Modi’s Facebook post about the wall (at the time of composing, there were more than 81,000 remarks on the Facebook post).
At one point, that hashtag had moved to in any event the No. 2 trending topic around the world.
The enormous reaction on the wall is not surprising, Modi won by a surprising margin and has a tremendous social vicinity. He has more than 4 million supporters on Twitter, more than 14 million Likes on Facebook, tweets practically every day and into the fight selfies.
Modi’s triumph put forth an enormous expression about the Bharatiya Janata Party. The Indian National Congress has controlled the country’s more level house of parliament for the dominant part of time since India got free in 1947, however an expanding scorn for political debasement and Modi’s record of expanding financial open door for the white collar class as the boss chose official in the northwestern state of Gujarat have slung him to the leader of the nation.
Notwithstanding Modi’s reverberating triumph, a lot of people in India and abroad are careful about the country’s new pioneer. Modi is an unabashed Hindu patriot in a country that is 14% Muslim. In 2002, religious uproars in the state left 2,500 individuals dead, a large portion of them Muslim, and charges that Modi did little to keep the passings take after him right up ’til the present time.
For the time being, the depreciators have been cleared away by the simplicity of Modi’s triumph. Throughout a triumph discourse in Vadodara, Gujarat, on Friday, he conveyed a message that a lot of people in India have held up years to listen.
“Brothers and sisters, you have confidence in me, and I have confidence in you,” Modi said, according to the New York Times. “We have the ability to satisfy the basic man’s yearnings.”