Have a great YouTube video and want to spread it with the millions of people ? However by simply uploading video is not enough to get as much views, likes & subscribers on your YouTube videos as you’d expect.
Below are the few steps to successfully promote your upcoming video :
- Start gossips about your upcoming video even before you upload it. Share bloopers, behind-the-scenes clips on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms. Take feedback and ideas from your fans and followers. Keep sharing and Promote YouTube Videos on social media profiles.
- Start sharing on shout out on social media platforms as soon as you upload the video. Share the video link on your Twitter and Facebook pages & profiles soon after uploading so that your followers can be aware of your new video.
- Keep promoting video on different social networks. Make catchy titles, images and repackage the video accordingly and keep sharing on social media sites. Make sure to post about your video on websites which have more of a niche audience.
- Post about your latest video for at least a week to make sure that as many of your followers watch and share your videos. Take their feedback as positive sign and implement that & don’t forget to give your video a boost using our Youtube Marketing Services.
Promoting your YouTube videos requires a well planned promotional marketing strategy. Follow the above basic steps to maximize your YouTube video views & followers. Want to go viral ? Interested in getting your YouTube video watched by millions of targeted fans? Contact us, we provide free YouTube Marketing consultation.
Not getting as much views, likes & subscribers on your YouTube videos as you’d expect? Well there are around hundreds of millions of videos uploaded daily on YouTube to give you tough competition. And if you are one of the YouTube creator or brand struggling to get more view on your video then surly some questions might be going on in your mind like – How to get more views on YouTube ? or how to get more subscribers on YouTube channel ? or How to grow YouTube channel ? Well we have answers to your questions and some solutions for you and we are very much sure that you will be satisfy enough after reading this article.
With over one billion unique visitors per month on Youtube, there is a great potential for every video which is uploaded. Whether it’s a prank video or a product review or a cover song. YouTube had made lots of people celebrity and today known as YouTube stars like PewDiePie, BBKiVines, Lily Singh earning millions of dollors monthly.
With lots of upcoming YouTube stars on the rise, it is definitely a best platform to be considered by everyone looking for publicity or marketing.
Content Strategy :
- Create Engaging Content : Create videos that are engaging, entertaining & informative. Make sure your video retains the engagement for the entire duration of the video. Losing the hook in the middle of video will cost you a lot of viewers.
- Create Evergreen Videos (Hero, Hub & Help ) : You should create evergreen videos. Evergreen videos will get you the archived views and will remain relevant irrespective of time.
- Upload Frequency : Release your videos in a timely and structured fashion like One or two video a week or a video every Thursday.
Channel & Video Optimization :
- Use the keyword in the title
- Use Google Adwords to find what people are searching
- Don’t make the video title long
- Use Catchy, Relative, Descriptive & Engaging title & Description
- Use Relevant Tags & Avoid excessive tags
- Use Catchy Video Thumbnails – Most videos get clicked because of attractive Thumbnails
- Create Custom Channel Trailer
- Use Relevant Cards
- Make Playlists
- Fill About section will proper details – about your channel, your story, social media links.
- Create custom channel url.
- Use Intro & Outro Video
- Cross Promotion on Social Media
- Write Blogs / Guest Blogging
Use Marketing Tools for YouTube Chanel Management:
There are a lot of great YouTube channel & video marketing tools available. These tools help you to promote your videos, automate cards, annotations and creating thumbnails. Using the best tools will help you in increasing organic channel viewership & subscribers. And if you are really a serious YouTube then you should not avoid the best marketing tool Tubebuddy, Which we suggest to everyone who want to become the next YouTube star.
What Is Tubebuddy ?
TubeBuddy is a great YouTube video marketing & channel management tool, the best growth hacking tool for every YouTube video creator & marketers. it’s also a one of best seo & youtube channel management tool for YouTube available for creators. Click the below banner to signup with the Starter account free of cost.
How Tubebuddy can help in increasing Views on Video ?
Well tubebuddy is a free browser extension which can integrate with your YouTube Channel from where you can easily manage your Youtube Channel. TubeBuddy will help you find lots of more potential viewers, make more money, and automate your entire YouTube channel management process.
Buy Youtube Views :
One another great way is to buy YouTube views . While many people consider this method shady, but it’s undeniably been one of the most popular ways to get more views on YouTube and going viral. Its been the one of the secret behind the success of famous Youtubers, celebrities to get fame and publicity and even big companies have been known to do it, so why can’t you?
There are thousands of sellers that sell YouTube Views, but the cold hard fact is, most of them use bots or other cheap methods of acquiring fake views (the ones you need to avoid). While Digitrock is the social media marketing agency trusted by 1000s of YouTubers & brands, which actually promote your videos to real people through websites and social media accounts.
Collaborate with other Youtubers :
A awesome way of getting more views from other YouTube channels. Find out some similar or related youtubers and collaborate with them. If you are a prankster then collaborate with other pranksters doing well on YouTube. The point is finding a partner channel and promoting each other’s channel on mutual terms & conditions.
Keep on experimenting as creating something valuable on YouTube takes time, efforts and a long-term commitment. But with patience and correct process you can achieve what you want.
Using some other strategies to build audience on YouTube ? Share your thoughts on how to build YouTube subscribers & viewership with the YouTube community in the comments box below and help each other grow.
If you love cooking and looking for some good cooking tips then here is the list of top 20 food bloggers of India who runs a blog & Youtube Channel too.
- Deeba Rajpal (www.passionateaboutbaking.com) : Deeba Rajpal is famous food blogger in India. Here you can get best recipes, and you cannot ignore the specialty of foods.
- Sailaja (sailusfood.com) : This is one of the topmost blogs for food. If you are talking about food blogs, then this is the topmost name of Indian food blog. Here you will get some exclusive recipes.
- Sandeepa (bongcookbook.com) : Sandeepa is a unique food blog. Here you will get the best guidance to make various Indian recopies. Indian foods get a new dimension with her blog.
- Shilpa (aayisrecipes.com) : This is one of the best Indian food blogs. You cannot miss out this blog if you are searching for best food blogs. Here you will get a variety of food list and best guidance.
- Usha (veginspirations.com) : Usha’s blog is one of the oldest food blogs of India. Here the recipes get a new definition. It has many followers and still gathering more.
- DK (chefinyou.com) : Here you can get best recipes and various health tips too. This is the best destination for the food lovers. You should visit this blog for staying updated.
- Sia (monsoonspice.com) : whenever you talk about best Indian food blogs then this name would cross your mind. This blog is special for the simplicity of food and style.
- Aparna (mydeversekitchen.com): this food blog has made its mark within a very short time. Through years, this has been the dream destination for the food lovers.
- Padma (a) Padhu ( www.padhuskitchen.com) : this is another important food blog. It covers all the foods of It is very unique in providing best knowledge about food.
- Anushruti – ( www.divinetaste.com ) : if you love to cook healthy foods then you should use her blog. This blog can guide you the best.
- Nags – ( www.cookingandme.com ) : Nags has constantly been the favorite of people. People have always loved this food blog for its fresh contents.
- Dassana – ( www.vegrecipesofindia.com ) : When it comes to food blogs Dassana holds a very special place in the minds of people. This is because of good information.
- Richa Hingle – ( www.veganricha.com ) : Richa Hingle is a prominent name among the food bloggers. Here you can get information about latest trendy foods.
- Hari Chandana – ( www.blendwithspices.com ) : if you love to experiment with foods then this is the best destination for you.
- Preeti – ( www.simplytadka.com ) : This is a very different food blog. It is different because of the health tips given to the audience along with exclusive recipes.
- Chitra – ( www.chitrasfoodbook.com ) : do you want to get various recipes for experimenting? Then this is the right destination for you.
- Swapna – ( www.swapnascuisine.com ) : if you are looking for some exclusive food bloggers then you must not think twice before choosing her.
- Sanjeeta – ( www.litebite.in) : If you love experimenting with foods then you must not miss out her blog. Subscribe to her blog to get regular updates.
- Saraswathi – ( www.sarasyummybites.com ) : this food blog offers the best guidance to the cooks. If you love cooking, then you must visit this blog.
- Archana – ( www.archanaskitchen.com ) : you can get here the knowledge of world cuisine. You can try out different recipes with the help of this blog.
Digitrock Web Solutions – Web Designing Company In Mumbai
India’s most current PM Narendra Modi has set up a site to gather messages from any individual who has complimented him on Twitter, Facebook and different types of social networking.
Bounty praised Narendra Modi on Friday, when he moved to the highest point of India’s political step. Any tweet with the hashtag #congratsnamo will show up on an online “Victory Wall” which is presently a continually turning slideshow of salutary content. Individuals can additionally send a content to a number recorded on the site or leave a remark on Modi’s Facebook post about the wall (at the time of composing, there were more than 81,000 remarks on the Facebook post).
At one point, that hashtag had moved to in any event the No. 2 trending topic around the world.
The enormous reaction on the wall is not surprising, Modi won by a surprising margin and has a tremendous social vicinity. He has more than 4 million supporters on Twitter, more than 14 million Likes on Facebook, tweets practically every day and into the fight selfies.
Modi’s triumph put forth an enormous expression about the Bharatiya Janata Party. The Indian National Congress has controlled the country’s more level house of parliament for the dominant part of time since India got free in 1947, however an expanding scorn for political debasement and Modi’s record of expanding financial open door for the white collar class as the boss chose official in the northwestern state of Gujarat have slung him to the leader of the nation.
Notwithstanding Modi’s reverberating triumph, a lot of people in India and abroad are careful about the country’s new pioneer. Modi is an unabashed Hindu patriot in a country that is 14% Muslim. In 2002, religious uproars in the state left 2,500 individuals dead, a large portion of them Muslim, and charges that Modi did little to keep the passings take after him right up ’til the present time.
For the time being, the depreciators have been cleared away by the simplicity of Modi’s triumph. Throughout a triumph discourse in Vadodara, Gujarat, on Friday, he conveyed a message that a lot of people in India have held up years to listen.
“Brothers and sisters, you have confidence in me, and I have confidence in you,” Modi said, according to the New York Times. “We have the ability to satisfy the basic man’s yearnings.”
Twitter power users are rare birds, according to a new report.
Twopcharts, a site that monitors web activity, found that 44% of Twitter’s 974 million registered users have never tweeted, according to The Wall Street Journal. Some 30% of existing Twitter accounts have sent 10 or fewer tweets, and just 13% of registered accounts have tweeted more than 100 times. Twopcharts is unable to discern whether users have logged onto their accounts. Its report is based on users’ activity.
The report, which was released Friday, comes after Twitter disclosed in February that it had 244 million active monthly users in the last three months of 2013, meaning about 730 million people have created accounts on the site, but are not active on a monthly basis.
Twopcharts has previously reported that of the 284.4 million new accounts in 2013, only 12.9% were still tweeting in February 2014.
Realizing that some new users find its experience hard to navigate, Twitter has introduced enhancements lately including restyled, Facebook-like user profile pages and pop-up notifications on its website.
For Twitter, increasing engagement helps fight churn, since active users are less likely to abandon the service. Tweeting, favoriting and resharing also help Twitter to target ads for users since by taking such actions, the users indicate their preferences and interests.
The report comes as Twitter’s stock price is flirting with its all-time low. At this writing, the stock was hovering around $40 in early trading. The stock has traded for as low as $38.80.
The same Turkish court that ruled to lift the ban on YouTube on Friday morning reversed its decision hours later following a petition for appeal, according to multiple local news reports.
The Ankara Gölbaşı Public Prosecutor’s Office appealed the ruling, and the Court of Peace accepted the appeal on Friday afternoon. The court ordered the block to continue until YouTube removes 15 videos deemed to be in violation of Turkish laws, according to a tweet by CNN Turk.
After the first ruling, some users reported being able to access YouTube again — but the block will probably remain in place for now.
The Turkish government blocked YouTube on March 27, after a recording purportedly of a government security meeting discussing military options against Syria was posted on the site.
Twitter, which was blocked on March 20, is now accessible in Turkey after the Constitutional Court ordered the government to unblock it on Wednesday.
Turkey’s Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan criticized the Twitter ruling on Friday.
“I don’t have to respect it. I don’t respect it,” he said, according to the Associated Press adding that, however, he had to comply with it.
The government’s Justice Minister Bekir Bozdağ, on the other hand, initially praised the ruling but later changed his mind and joined Erdoğan in blasting it.
“This is very wrong. The Constitutional Court has no such authority. This is not acceptable,” he said, according to Today’s Zaman.
Source : Mashable
So you’ve just built an iOS app or maybe an Android one. You’re really proud of your design, the app works on every device you tested and there seems to be no competition in your niche. After publishing it, you go ahead and share it on your Facebook Profile page. You feel you’re onto a winner!
Next day you’re eager to check out how many people have downloaded it. “12 downloads” and not a single review. Hm… something must be wrong! So you start to really promote it now. You spam your friends constantly with Twitter and Facebook updates. A month later, you’re still below 500 downloads. What are you doing wrong?
1. Great Translated Descriptions
Make sure you have a nice, long description for your app to put it up the market place. This is for your clients and for your app’s ranking. You need to invest the time and do this right.
Where possible, your description should be localized in most common languages such as Chinese, Korean, Spanish or French. Google Play has a nice feature (which won’t be available with the new Developer Console update, so hurry up) which will let you do the translation automatically using Google Translate. However, some translations do come up weird, so make sure you double check Google’s work.
For the App Store, you could do it yourself or look into human translation; it’s worth the money, or just use the browser-version of Google Translate.
Your description should contain certain keywords you’re targeting with your app. Say you have a camera app named “Funky Camera Tricks”. Use the word ‘camera’ 3-6 times in your app description, (while keeping it relevant) and also use the words ‘tricks’ and ‘funky’ a few times.
Go on the normal Adwords Keyword Tool and search for lateral keywords to use as well. Using lateral keywords (the ones suggested by Google after you’ve done your main search) will improve your app’s chance to get into the search results for those main keywords. You want to create a Goldilocks description: not too much keyword usage, not too long or too short. Keep it balanced.
Declare Required Permissions
Don’t forget to talk about any permission your app is requesting upon installing. The user will see them anyway so it’s better to be honest from the start. List all your app’s features, while also being transparent about any monetization modals you have in place.
2. Make A Video
Making a video for your app is a must. If you’re going down this road, I would advise you to hire a professional agency, or a video editing (freelance) plus a voice talent. There are even mobile specific video editors, like the guys at Apptamin, who specialize in app videos.
If you are going to invest in a video, make sure it has subtitles for the local language. If you have the money, have it translated into the most common languages. It will do wonders to your download rate.
3. CPI Burst Campaigns
Most of the traffic from searches on both Google Play and the App Store will go only as far as the 50th app in the list. Naturally, developers strive to make their app reach the highest spot. One tactic is by making use of a CPI (Cost-Per-Install) Campaign via different advertisers.
You’ll pay a certain amount of money for each install. The idea is not to make a positive return on your money, but to propel yourself in the list of Top 50 apps in your niche. If you reach that spot, the effects will last long enough for you to get your money’s worth.
This is best used while you are already riding a high wave of downloads. Compounding that with a well thought-out CPI Burst Campaign can make your app into a winner.
There are tons of ad networks offering CPI Campaigns. You could look into Tapjoy, Leadbolt or even specialized app discovery services such as MagicSolver who are offering this service.
4. Limited Discounts
You can offer your app for free or at half price for a period of time. Couple that with the beforementioned CPI campaign and a medium-sized user base already in place, and the effects can be mind-blowing. There are also apps which can help promote your discounted app, similar to the way daily deal sites work. AppGratis is one of them.
So is AppTurbo.
5. Get The Word Out
There are some services out which can handle press release distribution for you such as PRWeb or MarketWired. Just write your press release and send if out. There are even mobile specific agencies such as AppShout which can help you contact a massive number of blogs and publications.
Even if you use these services, I would advise you to personally contact medium-sized blogs for reviews. Usually these guys are eager to see new apps, and because they aren’t that big, you won’t become yesterday’s news too fast. That will mean more traffic.
Once you get a decent-sized publication to write about you, contact every other smaller blog, referring to the first article on the medium-sized blog. They’ll be more than happy to write about you. Give a personal, unique story to each. Don’t just repeat your press release. Nobody likes double content, and I presume Google doesn’t as well.
6. Keep Your Eyes On The User
Having analytics is a must. You’ll want to keep your active device numbers as high as possible. That’s the key to continuous downloads. A good app analytics should offer multi-app options, give you the ability to compare between them, let you see the user’s behaviors, from download until app deletion. You’ll also want to set up key trigger points inside the app in order to run A/B testing.
Here are some tools to choose from:
Flurry Analytics. Flurry boasts some big clients, from EA to Yahoo! to Groupon. Flurry recently celebrated 5 years of their Analytics service.
Google’s Universal Analytics. The most used analytics on the planet, Google’s Analytics just received a major update, and now offers mobile support.
7. Use A Cover Image For Google Play
So many Android developers forget to do the simplest things, such as creating a cover image for their app. Don’t make the same mistake. A cover image can really boost user downloads. Make it unique, and don’t use the same picture from the screenshot. If you do use the same picture, at least take the time to resize it so it won’t look weird. You want users to trust you, before they will be willing to download your app.
Example of a cover image for a Christmas App
8. Professional Real-Life Screenshots
Your app’s screenshots should be as crisp, clean and professional as (humanly) possible. If you can, take some high-res pictures of a real person using your app on their phone/tablet. Show a child in your shot using the app if your app is for young kids. Replace it with a business owner, if it is a business app. Make sure the app can be clearly seen.
The point of the screenshot is for the user to see the app in action. Have at least 3 screenshots, preferably 6. Each screenshot should contain a different instance of the app.
So there you have it. These 8 points helped me grow my app business to more than 7 million downloads on our entire portfolio in under a year. Lastly, I couldn’t have done it without my associates, so one last thing – make sure you have a great team working with you. Some of the tips above are pretty hard to implement, so you need to have talented, dedicated people around you.
Wouldn’t it be cool if you had that white check mark in a blue cloud on your Twitter profile? If you get one, it means you hold a “verified account.” Twitter uses verification to establish the authenticity of tweeters, and does so proactively—they concentrate on “highly sought users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, advertising, business, and other key interest areas.” If you (or your boss/client) fit the bill, you can contact us to go about getting your Twitter account verified.
FAQs about Twitter Verified Accounts !
There is no MAGIC or HIDDEN Tricks to get your Fan Page / Facebook Profile Verified !
All you need is to follow correct procedure & protocol.
To know the correct procedure and details,
Call us : +91- 9967272496
Email : [email protected]
Twitter Inc., the microblogging service that held its initial public offering last month, rose to a record for a third trading day amid optimism that the company has room to expand sales in digital advertising.
Twitter jumped 8.4% to $69.96 at the close in New York after rising 7.5% yesterday. The stock has surged 169% since going public at $26 on Nov. 6, giving Twitter a market value of almost $40 billion — larger than Time Warner Cable Inc., media company Viacom Inc. and retailer Target Corp.
Investors are betting San Francisco-based Twitter can attract more ad dollars, as companies seek to market their wares through wireless devices and tie-ins with television programming. As the unprofitable company’s sales growth outpaces that of competitors such as Facebook Inc. and Google Inc., the stock has “graduated to cult status,” according to Blake Harper, an analyst at Wunderlich Securities Inc. in Baltimore.
“While the company is growing revenues faster than its fastest-growing peers and we do recognize the potential for the company to capture larger portions of the mobile and TV advertising market, it appears valuation metrics are irrelevant and that investors are betting aggressively on Twitter being the next great media-technology platform,” Harper, who recommends selling the stock, wrote in a note Tuesday.
“We don’t believe the current valuation justifies the risk,” wrote Harper, whose price target for Twitter is $34. “Especially with the company having yet to report a quarter as a public company.”
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
Image: Mashable, Christina Ascani
Source : Mashable
Facebook users come in all shapes, sizes and ages, at least compared to LinkedIn users and Twitter users.
Half of Twitter’s unique visitors in October were under 35 years old. By contrast, two-thirds of LinkedIn’s unique visitors were older than 35.
After the age of 44, Facebook usage starts to outpace Twitter usage.
Statista’s chart shows the age distribution of Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook users.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.
Mashable composite. iStock, bilgic, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook